The Commuter Pant Difference
- NHNoah H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFantastic
New favorites. These pants are like butter. As comfy as wearing pjs, but sharp enough to wear to the office. Thanks for making pants that are long enough for this 6’7” dude.
- SSSmith S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSatisfied Customer
Love the pants! These are my second pair and I plan to get them all eventually.
- MLMac L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing pants
Tried several other brands around the same price range and these are easily my favorite. Great stretch and style. Exactly what I’m looking for in performance pants. Will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
- MOMichael O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMr
- ACAnthony C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBest pants you can buy!
I loved the old Warp Knit pants from Taylrd, but the zip pockets and slightly-shiny material meant they weren’t great for the office. All of that was fixed with the new Commuter pants, these are hands-down the most comfortable pants you’ll ever find, and the color selection is great. They come straight out of the dryer wrinkle-free and the weight is just right to stay cool without the material being so light that it makes that annoying “swish” noise when you walk. Taylrd hit a home run with these, and I’ll buy ANY new color they come out with.
Now they just need to make shorts like the Commuter (not the Tech Chino, I tried it and it’s nowhere near as comfortable and wrinkles in the dryer) and I’ll wear nothing but Taylrd again lol.