The Commuter Pant Difference
- RRichardI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
These are the most comfortable pants I’ve ever owned. Would definitely purchase more Commuter Style pants
- PPeteI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
Best pants ever worn. Period.
- KSKevin S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoOdd Size
I love the pant but I am a true 31x31 and while the 31 waist is perfect, the 30 inseam is just a bit short. It even measures shorter than my 31x30 chinos. I suppose I could buy the 32 inseam and have them tailored but the stretchy fabric is a bit of a challenge. Also, I have large calves and the pant will not fall into place after sitting. I did not return this item.
- CNChris N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoFive star pants
Love them. The fit, the fabric. Perfect. If I could find one thing wrong I would say the front pockets could be about an inch deeper.
- TETodd E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agolove these
Perfect everyday pants