The Commuter Pant Difference
- KSKevin S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoOdd Size
I love the pant but I am a true 31x31 and while the 31 waist is perfect, the 30 inseam is just a bit short. It even measures shorter than my 31x30 chinos. I suppose I could buy the 32 inseam and have them tailored but the stretchy fabric is a bit of a challenge. Also, I have large calves and the pant will not fall into place after sitting. I did not return this item.
- CNChris N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFive star pants
Love them. The fit, the fabric. Perfect. If I could find one thing wrong I would say the front pockets could be about an inch deeper.
- TETodd E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agolove these
Perfect everyday pants
- TMTaylor M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMuch better than your other pants
I bought the Tech Chino pants before I got these and didn’t even wear them for a day before they started getting small rips/ tears in the fabric. I thought I made a mistake trying this company out, but they made it right by giving me a gift card to cover a new pair since they had been worn and couldn’t give me my money back. (Other companies still would’ve returned my money if their product was faulty) but I decided to give it another shot, but this time paid the difference in price to get the Commuter pants. They are FAR better than the Tech Chinos in every way! I suggest you pay the difference and upgrade to these. I also like the fact that they have a 28” length. They fit me perfectly!
- JLJoel L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPants