The Tech Chino Difference
Curated to be stretchy and comfortable for a casual setting, while also being durable for a professional environment.
- JDJoel D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 weeks agoSize down
To start, I have been wearing these for the past few days and I’m def a fan. However, mine are huge on me in the waist. I’m a normal 32” waist, and these fit like a 29-30” waist.
- KLKenneth L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBest pants I own
I've tried them all! Rhone, lulu, twillory, etc... these are the best pair of pants I own by far! Will be buying many many more
- GSGordy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoReview on pants
I am very happy with these pants. I have bought two pairs of them. Would like to buy more, but seems to be an issue with getting some colors like black, blue in my size. 42w 34inseam
- DWDennis W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoTech Chino Pants
Great fit and style.
- JAJames Andre` D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoLove ‘em
Took a chance and ordered 1 pair of Tech Chino pants. They’re exactly what I’d hope they’d be. Love them. I’ll be ordering more asap.