The Tech Chino Difference
Curated to be stretchy and comfortable for a casual setting, while also being durable for a professional environment.
- TDtommy d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBest pants
Love the fit and quality. Black attract lint but no other issues.
- LTLaLiberte T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoImpressive fit and style
They are well made and fit great. Hope the black color stays true--so many black pants like jeans fade so much with time and washing. I should have order 28 inseam instead of 30--but I always worry about pants being too short. Smile
- CNChristopher N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months ago32 length
No way these pants were 32 inches. I have bought pants from you guys in the past and I know what your 32 length is. These pants were at least 34 inches. Quality control lacking. They are not available in 30 inch length. Will pay someone to hem them.
- JBJeff B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoBlack chinos
Loved the look and feel. Waited a long time for these to be back in stock.
- JFJames F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoThe right mix
I was resistant to both the dramatic taper and the tech material. This was my third brand and I have found the winner. This material is thicker but still easily flexes. The cut does not create billows at the pockets. Most importantly, they do not print the pocket outline or contents. Other brands with lighter fabrics are so thin that shirt tails, the pocket liners, and even things in your pockets print recognizably.