The Warp Knit Difference
The warp knitting method is a type of knitting that uses a zigzag pattern. Our technique ensures a perfect amount of stretch while creating lifelong quality with no snags.
Warp Knit Pants feature a "motion gusset," which is an extra piece of fabric that increases room to breathe. Experience a modern slim fit without excessive tightness.
These bottoms are great for dressing up or dressing down. Warp Knit Pants are comfortable enough for lounging around and classy enough to wear around the office.
- AHAaron H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMy favorite pants
Wish this pant came in more colors, I would buy a pair in every color they have. Great look and feel
- FMFrancis M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFavorite Pants
Great fit and fabric. These are my go to dress pants. They fit great and make my butt look cute too .
- LVLouis V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat fit
First pair and very comfortable, the fit is great.
- BYBrian Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat pant
Great fit and material
- ASAlex S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat Tech Pant!
Great fit! Great feel! Great stretch! Had to buy more!