The Tech Chino Difference
Curated to be stretchy and comfortable for a casual setting, while also being durable for a professional environment.
- CJC. Joseph Roberts, I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoTech Chino Pants, AWESOME
Actions speak louder than words. After buying a single pair to see what I thought, I've added three additional pairs. I didn't need any more pants, but I simply liked the look and feel that much. Enough said.
- SGSteven G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTech Chino Pants
- JFJeffery F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAwesome Chino Pants
This is a great "cool" blue color, but the pants themselves are soooo comfortable! I typically wash them before I wear them, but I wore them for three days solid because they were so comfortable. I have the Insignis Blue too and can't wait to buy more colors.
- PCPeter C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoReview.
Really like the color and the feel. The only negative, to call it that was that the 30 inch length inseam ran a bit long and required tayloring.
- MBMario B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoMario B.
Really like the look and feel.