The Warp Knit Difference
The warp knitting method is a type of knitting that uses a zigzag pattern. Our technique ensures a perfect amount of stretch while creating lifelong quality with no snags.
Warp Knit Pants feature a "motion gusset," which is an extra piece of fabric that increases room to breathe. Experience a modern slim fit without excessive tightness.
These bottoms are great for dressing up or dressing down. Warp Knit Pants are comfortable enough for lounging around and classy enough to wear around the office.
- PHPorter H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars7 months agoComfy pants
Fit is a bit tighter than the chinos but still comfy, the zip pockets should be on the back pockets not the front
- ASAlex S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoGreat Tech Pant
Great fit! Great feel! Great stretch! Bought three pairs!
- ASAlexander S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoComfortable and stylish with Warp Knit Pants
Very pleased with the Warp Knit Pants. Color, styling and fit are great. Comfortable as well. Light-weight fabric especially nice for the spring/summer months.
- DCDanny C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoIt's Lady's Night, Oh What a Night.
Good looking, classy and a great fit. Super comfortable and the ladies love them on me. Well, my wife and daughters do!
- BEBrian E. H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agowarp knit
First day wearing them and they're prefect.