The Commuter Pant Difference
- JAJoel A. Leach I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat slacks
- CNChris N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest pants I’ve ever owned.
These are the best pants I’ve ever owned and nearly perfect. The only thing I would change is one or two more belt loops in the back, and deeper front pockets. Material is amazing. Perfect amount of stretch. Zero wrinkles. Comfortable. So stain resistant I wear them and then put them back on a hanger over and over. That saves me tons of time and money. Expensive, but totally worth it.
- MBMed B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat fit
Fits great than most in your category.Its a spring and summer wearing pants.
I used it mainly for golf. Hope you could deepen the front shallow pockets. I'm dropping off tees and golf marker out the pockets.
- MBMike B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoPants review
Fit well, look good.
- BKBill K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGot two pair today!
Great feel, length is great as in 5’5”. I think if I buy 4 more pair I could throw away all the crappy pants I have bought over the last 20 years